EEO-1 and VETS 100 Filings
EEO-1 and VETS 100 Reports
Link to the EEOC’s website where companies can file their EEO-1 http://www.eeoc.gov/eeo1survey/index.html
- The EEO-1 data uses employee data covering a period of time, specifically a payroll period from the months of July through September.
- For the EEO-1 report, a multi-establishment employer must file a headquarters report, a separate report for locations with 50 or more employees, and a consolidated report including all locations. Employees are reported in the location where they work.
- The EEO-1 includes any full or part time employee who is on the payroll of the establishment.
Link to the Veterans Admin. website where companies can file their VETS 100 or 100A. https://vets100.vets.dol.gov/
- The Vets 100 data uses employee data covering a period of time, specifically a payroll period from the months of July through August. The Vets 100 and 100A consist of a payroll period that usually comprises five or more days.
- The Vets 100 is reported by “hiring location.”
- The Vets 100 and 100A requires that only permanent full time employees who are veterans be included by their hiring location.
- The Vets 100 and 100A include only those hired through their hiring location during the 12-month period preceding the July to September payroll period selected for reporting employees. The hires are reported by several veteran categories.