Detailed information on Affirmative Action Plans and Services
Contractors and Subcontractors with Over $50,000 in Government Contracts?
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) requires Companies that hold Government Contracts of $50,000 or more and employ at least 50 people to complete an annual written Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for each location. This law (EO 11246) is administered and monitored by the OFCCP which is an agency within the Department of Labor (DOL).
Here’s What We Offer
- -Development of Affirmative Action Plans for compliance with EO 11246
- -Development of Company Selection Protocol to comply with New Internet Applicant Rules and Interpretations
- -AAP Recordkeeping Compliance Systems including: workplace postings, applicant tracking, voluntary self-identification systems, letters to recruitment sources and numerous other requirements
- -EEO Policy development
- -AAP/EEO Training for Supervisors including Sexual Harassment Training
- -Confidential Sexual Harassment Investigations, documentation and Resolution
- -Action plans for setting goals to correct underutilization in problem areas identified in your plans
- -Immediate response to help with OFCCP desk audits and on-site audits
- -Guidance on AAP Recordkeeping Systems and forms
- -Discussions with staff to review plan results
- -Assistance in setting goals and action plans to correct underutilization or other problem areas identified in the plan
- -For multiple plans, the company will receive a master plan book for the corporate office with copies of all individual plans
- -When laws and requirements change, Benchmark will keep you informed and we will also upgrade our software if needed to comply with all changes
- -EEO Policy Development
20 Years of AAP Experience
A background of more than 20 years in AAP development and HR allows us to provide you with only the best possible service. We are able to provide the best possible service because of Elaine’s personal commitment to knowing each of our clients and working directly on the preparation of your plans.
Best Value, Price And Service Available
We invite you to get acquainted with our background, commitment to excellence and professional recognition in the “About Us” section of this website. When shopping for an AAP provider, we hope you will compare Benchmark’s services and prices with other companies and that you will consider the exceptional value Benchmark can add because of our AAP and HR background and commitment to our clients. We also invite you to talk with our satisfied clients who continue to use Benchmark year after year. We feel we offer you the best value, price and service available. At Benchmark, we want to earn your business and we look forward to getting to know you and to working with you on your AAP and related needs.
We are the leading choice of many companies because of our preferred status as a “Woman Owned Business” in addition to our extensive Human Resource background and our commitment to giving you the personal attention you deserve at a price you can afford.
Your Plan Will Be In Full Compliance
-Narrative of Affirmative Action Program for minorities and women
-Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
-Identification of Problem Areas
-Adverse Impact Analysis
-Narrative of Affirmative Action Program for disabled and veterans
Our Plans Have Consistently Passed OFCCP Audits
Elaine Smith, President of Benchmark Outsourcing Group is a former Human Resources Manager with extensive experience dealing with the US Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP) and has been preparing plans for over 20 years. Benchmark understands requirements for Government Contractors and Subcontractors and our plans have always passed OFCCP desk and on-site audits with flying colors. We develop narratives and statistical reports that are in full compliance. As a bonus for Benchmark’s AAP clients, we offer assistance with other Government Contractor systems and requirements that will more than prepare you should your company receive an audit.
If You Have Questions About Compliance Issues, Just Call us
There are many requirements to document and comply with EO 11246 and Benchmark is here to help you. We will develop your written Affirmative Action Plan and discuss the results of statistical reports that tell us if you are in compliance relative to your applicant flow, hiring, termination and promotion practices. As required by law, we will be comparing your workplace practices with the most current census showing availability of workers in your recruitment area by EEO category. We will then help you understand what this means and how to address any underutilization that may be identified in your plans. We will also keep you informed of changing laws and regulations as well as important emerging issues relating to Internet Applicants. And, we will be there to support you if you are selected for an OFCCP compliance review (desk audit or on-site audit). We generally do not need to visit your location to work with you and we offer our services at a very competitive and affordable price.
email – 864-277-8200