In addition to starting and running her own small business for the past twelve years, Elaine has had some other notable professional and personal accomplishments and involvement through the years.
Elaine feels that one of her most fulfilling achievements was creating and initiating a project she designed to network her professional resources to help employees of a long-term Benchmark client involved in a plant shut-down. Elaine’s brainchild won the highly coveted National Pinnacle Award, the highest award given by the National Society For Human Resource Management. Out of hundreds of entries submitted Nationwide each year for National SHRM’s top honor, Elaine’s project was one of only eight winners in the Nation to be selected to receive this award.
Elaine has always believed the glass is “half-full” not “half-empty”. She believes strongly that people should use their God-given gifts to make a difference in the lives of others and she has tried to use her leadership skills to create situations that were win/win for her clients and others.
When you look at her background, you get a glimpse of Elaine’s creativity, her passion for excellence and professionalism and her strong desire to help others.
Professional and Academic Achievements
- Recently Named to the Princeton Premier Honors Registry for Recognition of Professional Business Leaders. Nominated for 2007-08 Professional of the Year Award
- Bachelors Degree, Cum Laude Graduate
- Most Outstanding Business Graduate Award
- Business and Professional Women’s Career Woman of the Year
- Vision and Values Award for Professionalism
- Anderson Area Human Resource Professional of the Year
- South Carolina Human Resource Professional of the Year
- Small Business Success Award
- National Pinnacle Award
Credentials and Certifications
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR)
- Woman Owned and Operated Business Certification (Governor’s Office, SBA, Federal)
- Organizational Dynamics Institute Certification
Current and Past Leadership Roles
- Created and Facilitated Community Based Job Search Support Groups
- Officer, Board of Directors, Rotary Club
- Chairperson,Anderson Area Chamber Human Resource Committee
- President, Officer and Board, Anderson Area HR Association
- Membership Committee, Greenville Area Personnel Association
- Legislative Action Group, SC Chamber of Commerce
- Legislative Action Group, National Society for Human Resource Management
- Consultant’s Forum, National Society for Human Resource Management